– We gave you perfect advice on how to avoid screwing up at you office parties
– Beat the rest to the punch line with our pro guide on what to get the comedy nerd in your life, featuring Brokelyn alum Sue Smith (above) and four other funny people.
– Or if you know people who want books, we present you the best book gift ideas from Brooklyn’s literati.
– The East Village and the LES are the latest neighborhoods to shun SantaCon 2014.
– iTold you so: Williamsburg is getting an Apple store.
– There are many more places to work other than an Apple Store though, so don’t worry
– The Tea Lounge closed forever
– From fruitier to camp counselor, Brooklyn Tattoo owner Adam Suerte has a colorful job history.
– Who killed Hae, damn it!? We don’t know, man. But you can theorize all you want at Videology’s Serial listening parties.
– Fred Armisen improvised a bunch of ridiculous New York accents and didn’t get punched in the face because he’s Fred Armisen.
– Paranoid you’ll never get laid? Let these stoner sex-ed classes help.
– Brooklyn is fast becoming the borough of broken dreams, where rent will take 60% of your income.
– But we guess you could always move to Hartford, Connecticut.
Leave a Reply