If at first you do succeed, then try, try that same thing again. That’s the thinking behind the second SpacesOpen event.
SpacesOpen, sponsored by Modern Spaces, is the equivalent of a real-estate bar crawl. Its September debut generated so much attention that the brokerage has decided to do it again.
This time, five condo buildings will be on the itinerary, all in Long Island City, including two new properties – Canvas, at 42-83 Hunter St., and 5-12 51st Ave.
Within a few blocks of each other, model apartments will be on display, with custom artwork, features and finishes. Refreshments and light bites will be served. Craft beers from local breweries will be available at each site.
Buildings with homes for sale include:
- The Harrison: 27-21 44th Drive in LIC. Studio to three-bedrooms starting from $625,000.
- The Jackson: 13-33 Jackson Ave. in LIC. One- to four-bedrooms starting from $865,000.
- The Decker: 21-10 44th Drive in LIC. One- to three-bedrooms starting from $780,000.
- Canvas: 42-83 Hunter St. in LIC. One bedrooms starting from $710,000.
- 5-12 51st Ave. in LIC. Studio to three-bedrooms starting from $700,000.
The event takes place this Saturday, November 18 from noon to 3 p.m.
No RSVP required. Modern Spaces brokers will be on site to answer any questions. Ask them about their upcoming projects.
Leave a Reply