• Tonight: See Woody Allen’s Manhattan on the beach in Coney Island Or, get soused during a theatrical drinking game/excuse to watch six 10-minute plays by TinyRino.
• Tomorrow night: Watch highly skilled storytellers try standup at Tea Lounge. Or make a totebag.
• Wednesday: Make wooden dinosaurs and shuck clams or get bookish with indie lit mags. Pay to hear Hot Chip in Prospect Park or just sit outside and listen to them rehearse beforehand.
• Thursday: Watch Slumdog Milleeyonaire in Brooklyn Bridge Park. Put your pasties on at Beauty Bar. Also, there’s something involving a slideshow, a potluck dinner and beer at Brooklyn Brewery.
• Friday: Catch some far out ’70s sketch comedy which is kind of pricey but includes open bar. Do you really think Soca is a new neighborhood south of Carroll Gardens? Get it straight at the Machel Montano show in Prospect Park.
There’s gobs more stuff to do in our Brooklyn events calendar. Check it daily and post your own happening at events.brokelyn.com. Stay tuned for our weekend listings, which come will come out on Thursday afternoon this week.