1. Create your own happy little clouds at Painting & Drinking with Bob Ross, where you can drink and paint along with Bob, with a different theme each week. (Monday, Full Circle Bar, FREE)
2. Don’t believe in modern love attend Happy Birthday Tribute to David Bowie, celebrating the life and music of David Bowie, featuring performances by Raquel Cion, Bryan Dunn, Rebecca Haviland, and many more. (Monday, C’mon Everybody, $10-12)
3. Look back at your most embarrassing self at the Roast Of Your 15 Year Old Self, featuring old photos, diary entries, and the occasional angst-filled musical number. (Tuesday, Baby’s All Right, $15)
4. See if you have total recall of movie facts at Movie Trivia Night with five different movie topics in one night, including written, visual and bonus rounds to win drinks and prizes. (Tuesday, Syndicated Bar, FREE)
5. Be fully fulfilled at Devour Hour – Mac & Cheese Edition bringing filling carbohydrates and funny comedians, featuring Ryan Beck, Nasser Khan, Chris Hamilton and more. (Wednesday, Hank’s Saloon, FREE)
6. Toon in to Animation Night: New Year Pics, showing animated short films and virtual reality animation experiences from all around the world. (Wednesday, WeWork Dumbo Heights, FREE)
7. Want your MTV at Yo! MTV Bingo, where you’ll receive a Rock ‘N Roll Bingo card and a chance to win vintage LPs, fabulous prizes, and free booze. (Thursday, Alligator Lounge, FREE)
8. Get your magical girl burlesque on at The New Review, a comfortable, relaxed, workshop where both new and experienced burlesquers can hone their craft. (Thursday, Mayday Space, $5)
9. Step out of the mines with Blockchain, Bitcoin and Art and learn more about blockchain technology and how it can change the art business in so many ways, hosted by Ethereum Music Venture, a blockchain based movie platform. (Friday, Videology, FREE)
10. Help solve crimes at Aparna ‘n Jo Present: Live & Order, where they’ll pay tribute to Law & Order with their own re-imagining of the show with help from other comedic friends and guests. (Friday, Union Hall, $8-10)
Want more? Check out our full events calendar and add your own event today!
Wouldn’t you love to have all these events in your inbox? Subscribe!