- Walter Mosley discusses his new book at Powerhouse Books Free!
- See Moby-praised singer Kelli Scarr at the Way Station Free!
- The first bike-in movie of the summer at DeKalb Market Free!
- Meet your neighbors at the weekly Bedford Hill listening party Free!
- Learn how to write like David Sedaris
- See Brokelyn’s Dave, Karina and Tim read words aloud Free! Free booze!
- Kick off Bushwick Open Studios Free!
- It’s pay-what-you-wish Fridays at the NY Aquarium
- Check out Wild Yaks, Las Ardillas, Hector’s Pets at The Rock Shop
- Vibraphone jams and wine at Brooklyn Winery Free!
- Morning yoga in Prospect Park Free!
- Art+Music Fundraiser at Dekalb Market Free!
- EPIC Dumbo stoop sale Free!
- Explore 50 years of Coney Island history Free!
- Third annual crawfish boil at Sycamore
- Free music at the Botanic Garden Free!
- Crawl like a local at the Bed-Stuy bar crawl
- A strange event called Strange Brewed Awakening
- Interactive sound installation art in Boerum Hill
- Grand Street BBQ slam with music, food and more Free!
- Family Fun on the Williamsburg Pier Free!
- It’s a block party, but in a triangle Free!
- Lousy With Gas (eww) Comedy Show in Red Hook Free!
Here are the puns that didn't make the cut: A Passage to India Pale Ale, Old Man and the Seabreeze, Dram Stoker's Drinkula.
1. Fail on purpose at Do Your Worst, six dance performers curated by Boom Bat Gesture including Lorelei Ramirez, Coco Cafe, Kirsten Schnittker, and Amity...
Tax day is looming on the horizon, and I mean, it kind of sucks to have to send your money to a government that...
We're officially more than a month into Donald Trump's presidency, and though there have definitely been plenty of challenges (terrible cabinet nominees, an uptick...