- Hear true tales of decadence (and mothers) at The Moth
- Eat popcorn for dinner and a +16oz fountain soda while supporting local filmmakers at the Brooklyn Film Festival
- Practice for retirement at Sycamore’s Bingo night
- Get drunk on knowledge and learn where your booze comes from at Brooklyn Brainery
- Best event headline of the week: How to bury your own dead body (note to mobsters: event doesn’t actually have anything to do with disposing of corpses)
- Pay homage to your favorite sassy sitcom at Golden Girls v. Designing Women trivia night
1. Our own Sue Smith is going to be at Local Stories, telling a story about something that scared her. She won't say what,...
Listings pulled from our Brokelyn events calendar. Don't see yours listed? Add it now!TODAYWalter Mosley discusses his new book at Powerhouse Books Free! See Moby-praised singer...
Highlights from our Brokelyn events calendar for the week. Don't see your event listed? Add it here!TODAY:Learn doggy CPR Bitch about the Barclays CenterWEDNESDAY:Free bands, cheap movies...