• The new Jerry Seinfeld-produced reality show The Marriage Ref sets up a casting tent @ the Brooklyn Flea.
• The New York Transit Museum offers free admission for Museum Day today.
• Noon to 7: The Williamsburg indie designer soiree v2.0 has handmade clothing, accessories, music, 2-for-1 mimosas, DIY bloody mary, beer specials.
• 2:30 to 5:30: Raízes do Brazil capoiera festival, adults, $10, kids, $5, under-5s, free, Berkeley Carroll athletic center.
• 6-9pm: The Farm on Adderley hosts 3 hours of free beer and hors d’oeuvres at Sycamore.
• 8pm: The New York Burlesque Festival throws a Teaser Party at Public Assembly, $8
Listings provided by the skint.
Leave a Reply