Image via Flickr by cumi&ciki
[sponsored_by name=”Gotham Brokerage Co” url=”http://gothambrokerage.com/” logo=”http://blog.blankslate.com/app/uploads/sites/2/2013/10/Gotham-Logo-Final.png” byline=”Gotham is a family run business that specializes in apartment and homeowners insurance coverage for co-ops, apartment, rentals and all types of homes in New York City. ” attribution_name=”BlankSlate” attribution_url=”http://www.blankslate.com/advertisers/”]
1. At $5 The Cronut Costs 12x More Than A Day Of Renter’s Insurance
Image via Flickr by roboppy
2. At $8 The Ramen Burger Costs 3x More Than A Week Of Renter’s Insurance
Image via Flickr by ManEatManila
3. At $53 Tuthilltown Baby Bourbon Whiskey Costs 4x More Than A Month Of Renter’s Insurance
4. At $150 Omakase At Nakazawa Costs 5x More Than Three Months Of Renter’s Insurance
Photo by Han C. on Yelp
5. At $635 A Dinner At Per Se Costs Up To 5x More Than A Year Of Renter’s Insurance
Image via Flickr by by roboppy
While your building itself is protected by the landlord’s insurance, your belongings aren’t. Renter’s insurance can protect against loss from fire, theft, certain types of storm damage, and other unexpected events.
You can request a free insurance quote from Gotham Insurance. Renter’s insurance rates start at around $125 per year, and condo and co-op insurance start at around $260. Get in contact with Gotham by emailing [email protected] or calling (212) 406-7300.