[Ed note: Reminder, we now have a separate roundup for activism-focused events, which we encourage you to check out here.]
1. Grab your friends and head to All Together Now, an evening of interdisciplinary performance from Marisa Clementi, Alice Mac, Emerie Snyder, Tatyana Tenenbaum, and many more. (Monday, Threes Brewing, $5)
2. Listen to ladies making music at LPR’s The Hum, an all-female music series focusing on collaborations between musicians who have never played together before. (Monday, Good Room, $12)
3. Get your word-nerd on at the Punderdome 3000, everyone’s favorite puntastic punstravaganza, hosted by Jo Firestone and her Rodney Dangerfield–impersonator dad. (Tuesday, Littlefield, $8)
4. Laugh at nerdy facts at The Scientists, where comedians and academics look at the science behind romantic capability; featuring Helen Fisher PhD, Dylan Marron, Elna Baker, and more. (Tuesday, BRIC, $6)
5. See some strange art at the Fridge Art Fair, three days of unusual creations that are “small enough to fit in a fridge”; tonight’s opening gala sponsored by PBR and Aviv Vodka. (Wednesday, Branded Saloon, FREE)
6. Fawn over fabulously feisty performers at Revery’s Drag Roast, with Anita Buffem, Miz Cracker, Sutton Lee Seymour, Marti Gould Cummings, and many more. (Wednesday, Littlefield, $15)
7. Say hello (again) at We’re Back: Secret Project Robot Grand Reopening, welcoming one of BK’s longest-running DIY spaces to their third location: a 2,500-square-foot warehouse, bar, and art extravaganza. (Thursday, Secret Project Robot, FREE)
8. Have a fight at Arguments & Grievances, comedic debates on topics including Eating In vs Eating Out, Bicycles vs Motorcycles, and The Geico Gekko vs Flo the Progressive Lady. (Thursday, Pine Box Rock Shop, FREE)
9. Laugh with the current at Comedy Electric, starring Rashad Isaac, Ashley Gavin, LeClerc Andre, Irene Fagan Merrow, Ian Hunt, and many more. (Friday, Franklin Electric, FREE)
10. Go intergalactic at Ancient Aliens, featuring aerial art abductions, psychonautic performances, space psychedelia, and music by Zombie Nation, Illich Mujica, Mike Swells, and more. (Friday, House of Yes, $15)
Want more? Check out our full events calendar and add your own event today!
Wouldn’t you love to have all these events in your inbox? Subscribe!