Scope some new sounds, see something naughty, put your dancing shoes on, grab your gals, level up, and more ways to have a spectacular week.
Freak out with the Fous, dress sparklier than the Vegas Strip, punk up the jams, slide into DMs, gaze at glo-glo dancers & more ways to clown this weekend.
Delight in a dark circus, live in a material world, watch an all-male, all-nude Shakespearean play, and more ways to open yourself up to fun this weekend.
Sample some sassy zines, jam out to a jazz festival, hone your hustle, proclaim your pride, and more ways to revel in this gorgeous weekend.
1. Honor MLK all day: Start off at the 31st annual Brooklyn Tribute to Martin Luther King, Jr., then head to the […]
1. Watch some wonderful movement at Danceroulette, tonight presenting Triangle Theory, “a dance-driven series of studies mixing craft values with pared down […]
1. Check out Bushwick’s newest art gallery at “Opening,” a group exhibition curated by Yael Azoulay and Sol Erez, with music by Romi Hanoch. […]
1. Have a damn fine cup of coffee, some cherry pie, and breakfast for dinner at Twin Peaks Tuesday, when Butter & […]
1. Learn how to protect yourself at the CryptoParty, a hands-on evening of email encryption, cyberpunk geniuses, and digital defense — plus […]