The votes are in and the people have spoken! You voted The Farm on Adderley as the best brunch spot in BK, narrowly edging out Miriam, Buttermilk Channel and other worthy contenders. The Farm is known for fresh ingredients, local purveyors and tiny pickles in their Bloody Marys, as one ecstatic commenter noted in ALL CAPS. Now, Google New York wants to give you a chance to win brunch for four at this Ditmas Park fave. Here’s how:
- Go to Google.com/Places and select “Start Rating” (you’ll need to create a Google account if you haven’t already).
- Fill out this form by 11:59 pm on Sunday, October 30th: http://goo.gl/N7ZuN
- Review as many New York City places (especially ones in Brooklyn!) as you like by 11:59 pm on Sunday, October 30th. Each quality review you write will be judged as a new entry.
- We’ll go through all the reviews you write during the contest period and give them points. If you’re wondering what we’re looking for in a quality review, here are a few things to consider:
- Originality: How creative or original is your review style?
- Capturing the spirit of the place: How well do you describe the atmosphere of the place?
- Unique view points: How do you bring unique or different view points?
- Writing style: How well written is your review?
- The entrant with the highest number of points will win brunch for four people at The Farm on Adderley! This includes food, drinks, and gratuity.
- The winner will be notified via email Monday, October 31st.
- You must be 21 to enter. To read the official rules, click here.
Leave a Reply