1. Learn to save a life at Narcan Training and learn about the current opioid epidemic we are facing across the US, what an opioid is, and how to use a Narcan / Naloxone kit to possibly save someone’s life. (Monday, The Living Gallery, FREE)
2. Join the party at Jackbox Game Night for a night of fabulous Fibbage, Trivia Murder Party and other fun games in the Jackbox party pack, with prizes for winners. (Monday, Wonderville, FREE)
3. Bring your business up a level at How To Get Out Of Your Head and Into Your Brand, a workshop that will help freelancers understand how to brand themselves in order to attract new clients and market their business. (Tuesday, Freelancers Hub, FREE)
4. Become more agile at WTF is Agile and Scrum, and trace Agile’s origins in software development and its growing influence in other fields, and review the basics of one of the most popular Agile methods today, Scrum. (Tuesday, Brooklyn Brainery, $20)
5. Have a punderful night at the Punderdome, where pun-masters will do their best to come up with as many puns on a topic, and be rated by the Human Clap-O-Meter to vie for one of two prizes in a Mystery Box. (Tuesday, Littlefield, $12)
6. Raise some money at How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Fundraising and see stand-up from Josh Gondelman, Jo Firestone, Shalewa Sharpe and more in support of Emily Gallagher for NYS Assembly. (Wednesday, Elsewhere, $15-25)
7. See 2020 crystal clearly at the Crystal Jewelry Workshop, a hands-on workshop using crystals to invoke the power of intention and the Law of Attraction. (Thursday, Oracle Shop, $27)
8. Step into the ring at A Matter Of Pride: Thy Queendom Cum that’s like Rupaul’s Drag Race meets WWE Wrestlemania, featuring former WWE superstar Melina. (Thursday, 3 Dollar Bill, $30)
9. Start the new year off right with LAMARKS + Ars Poetica for some yoga, meditation, tea ceremony, and storytelling. There will also be Astro Candles. (Saturday, CLASS &CO, $5-22)
10. Become a kid again at the Disney Sing-Along and relive the magic of the movies as you travel Under The Sea, paint with all the Colors of the Wind, and ask important questions like Can You Feel The Love Tonight? (Friday, Union Hall, $10)
Want more? Check out our full events calendar and add your own event today!
Wouldn’t you love to have all these events in your inbox? Subscribe!
Leave a Reply