1. Rock your fanny pack and Side Ponytail, a fun, free, friendly, fashion-forward, freaky comedy show with Joe Pera, Mike Drucker, Kwasi Mensah, and more. (Monday, Friends and Lovers, FREE)
2. Celebrate photographer Mindy Tucker’s Comedy Anniversary, as she’s been photographing NYC’s comedy scene over the past ten years. Get there early for Monday’s weekly Butterboy comedy show. (Monday, Littlefield, FREE)
3. Have you ever wondered Who Let Who Let The Dogs Out Out? Then view a collection of over 250 pieces of memorabilia and artifacts about the song Who Let The Dogs Out by the Bahaha Men, along with a live presentation. (Tuesday, The Bell House, $5-10)
4. Put some free beer in your hands at Rose Gold Comedy, with special guests Chris Gethard, Anthony P. DeVito, Kate Willett, and many more to make you laugh. (Tuesday, Rose Gold, FREE)
5. Pack a picnic dinner for the West Side Story screening under the stars in the park, plus Skyline Salsa Band will get the audience on their feet with salsa music before the movie, and more onsite activities. (Wednesday, Prospect Park, FREE)
6. Peep some pics at There Is Only One Of You, showcasing Walter Wlodarczyk’s photographs from throughout his archive in celebration of the do-it-yourself creative communities of New York City. (Wednesday, Secret Project Robot, FREE)
7. Dance to infectious Hatian-Colombian rhythms at Live at the Archway of singer and drummer Okai, and Latin Grammy Winner violinist, dancer, and singer Luisa Bastidas. (Thursday, Archway under the Manhattan Bridge, FREE)
8. Yuk it up at Burning Bush Summer Festival, a benefit comedy show for RAICES featuring Lacey Jeka, Kristen Buckels, Jo Firestone, and others that’ll get the laugh out of ya. (Thursday, Courtyard 1-2 of Industry City, $10-12)
9. Reignite your magic at the Healing Sutra Workshop – Part 1, and learn how to do chakra analysis, heal aura and chakras, and how to align your mind and emotional power with your dreams to manifest things faster. (Friday, Catland, $20)
10. Run up that hill for Happy Birthday Kate: A Kate Bush Dance Party with all Kate all night, plus some other jams sprinkled in to make you dance. (Friday, C’mon Everybody, $5-8)
Want more? Check out our full events calendar and add your own event today!
Wouldn’t you love to have all these events in your inbox? Subscribe!
Leave a Reply