1. Watch a “really good shew” at Ed Sullivan On Acid, which offers solid stand-up comedy from veterans that have been seen on Comedy Central and your favorite late night shows as well as hilarious up-and-comers from around New York City. (Monday, Freddy’s Bar, FREE)
2. Get greased up for laughs at the second week of Butterboy with hosts Aparna Nancherla & Maeve Higgins, plus Judah Friedlander (30 Rock), Shalewa Sharpe, Joe Zimmerman and more. (Monday, Littlefield, $10)
3. Meet some bike-minded folks at Bikes, Beers & Bingo that will bring you bingo hall realness with a twist. Win bike-related and sweet treat prizes, enjoy free snacks and drink specials all night. (Tuesday, Red Lantern Bicycles, $3 cards)
4. Nerd out with Trivianomicon: Nerd Trivia which asks questions about Batman, RPGs, video games, cartoons, and all aspects of nerdy pop culture. Enjoy free pizza with your beer and bar tabs for the winners. (Tuesday, American Cheez, FREE)
5. Give thanks at Thank You For Everything and gather around the dance floor, feast on music and move in gratitude. Featuring performances, surprises, circus, dance, music, new friends, real family, everything you love and more. (Wednesday, House of Yes, $10)
6. Jive like a turkey at Thanksgiving Eve Dance Party with DJ Taela Naomi, whose knowledge of diverse musical genres and a natural ability for cutting and blending will have you dancing and feeling thankful. (Wednesday, Union Hall, FREE)
7. Dance out the tryptophan at A Night of Thanks. For those that are still in town, enjoy live music from Chocolate Brown, Meaner Pencil, Eva van Manen and more, with a dance party after. (Thursday, Cape House, FREE)
8. Get a clue at Clue the Movie and Board Game. Prove your mystery solving prowess with the board game set up on every table and a special menu consisting of three brandies and pumpkin pie, while the 1985 movie plays on loop all night. (Thursday, Videology, FREE)
9. Take the “his” out of whiskey at Women in Whiskey and hear the often untold tale of women’s significant contributions to whiskey making and marketing, plus a tour of the facility and whiskey tastings. (Friday, Kings County Distillery, $20)
10. Celebrate the real Black Friday at Arkham, where they play the dark ’80s sounds you love, including goth, industrial, darkwave, synth, deathrock and more. (Friday, Bizarre Bar, FREE)
Want more? Check out our full events calendar and add your own event today!
Wouldn’t you love to have all these events in your inbox? Subscribe!