1. Watch it get wild at Savage – A Comedy Show where comedians Cipha Sounds, Chris Distefano, Lukas Kaiser and more perform, plus a guest lecturer each week teaches you how to do something stupid and utterly useless. (Monday, Fawkner, FREE)
2. Pick your poison at the Karaoke / Gong Show / Variety and sing your heart out. Stick around and you can perform a skit, a joke, a song, or strip in front of a panel of your peers, Gong Show style. (Monday, The Keep, FREE)
3. Head to trivia and beyond at Disney Trivia where you’ll be quizzed on five different Disney topics, with written, picture and bonus rounds to win drinks and prizes. (Tuesday, Syndicated Bar, FREE)
4. Don’t forget to say your Prayerz. Comedians and artists perform multimedia pieces, followed by a comedy open mic, where multimedia and non-traditional comedy pieces are encouraged and given preference. (Tuesday, Vital Joint, $10)
5. Say thnks fr th mmrs at Pop! A Bingo Party with this month’s theme: emo & pop punk, with plenty of peak-emo, late-’90s/early-aughts tunes, clips, and prizes. (Wednesday, Parklife, $2 per card)
6. Ride alone to the solo performance of Not the One: A Love Story where Mindy Raf mixes in some mansplaining and weed lube stories while demolishing romantic comedy and demystifying love, loss, and sexuality. (Wednesday, Cloud City, $15)
7. Celebrate opposite day at The Unpretty Show with performers that bend classic burlesque to their will or throw it completely out the window for something strange and unusual, featuring Paige Literati, Trinity Starlight, Betty Brash and more. (Thursday, Branded Saloon, $10)
8. See your way to the Eyebeam Opening Party, the techiest art party of the season. Celebrate their new home and help them launch the Eyebeam power station for ideas and invention in a fantastic new community hub and studio. (Thursday, Eyebeam, $25)
9. Follow instructions at To Dance and Nothing Else where the point is right in the name: a place to dance and nothing else. Featuring live DJ Phoolish Roc who will be setting sounds to your movement in an all ages venue. (Friday, 1449 Broadway, $10)
10. Francophones flock to French Friday to celebrate French pop culture. From “France Gall” to “Booba”, Céline Dion and “Les Rita Mitsouko,” all the timeless hits will have you dancing until the early hours. (Friday, Heavy Woods, FREE)
Want more? Check out our full events calendar and add your own event today!
Wouldn’t you love to have all these events in your inbox? Subscribe!