• Here’s a 1,250sf, high-ceilinged loft outside the Steiner Studios (say hi to Lena Dunham) in Clinton Hill for $2,600, including heat, hot water and cooking gas. It’s convertible to one or two bedrooms. And witness the size of the kitchen in this joint.
• A bright 3BR in Sunset Park is a little redonk for $1650; squint and the linoleum floors look like hardwood. Perfect for anti-socials: the three separate bedrooms have three separate entrances.
• Here’s a 2BR for $1,450 that looks pretty gigantic on Gates Avenue in Bed-Stuy. Oh come on, white walls are soooo boring.
• Also in Bed-Stuy: a 3BR for $1,850. Don’t be alarmed if you run into these people.
• Do you see what we see? This Park Slope 2BR is not a rock-bottom deal at $2,200, but if you huddle by the fireplace all winter maybe you can save on heat.
• And here’s a rare 3BR in Park Slope for $2,400, with what looks like plenty of room for your friends from the food co-op.