First Google New York bought you brunch. Now they want to buy you drinks! So they’re throwing a speakeasy party at Smith Street’s fancy Clover Club, which GQ voted one of the 25 Best Cocktail Bars in America in 2010. Up to 20 people will be selected to get the secret password to attend this swanky gathering Nov. 17, replete with fine beverages and hors d’oeuvres. Here’s what you need to do to enter
How to Enter the Contest:
- Go to Google.com/Places and select “Start Rating” (you’ll need to create a Google account if you haven’t already).
- Fill out this form by 11:59 pm on Sunday, November 13th: http://goo.gl/QPVyk
- Review as many New York City places (especially ones in Brooklyn!) as you like by 11:59 pm on Sunday, November 13th. Each quality review you write will be judged as a new entry.
- We’ll go through all the reviews you write during the contest period and give them points. If you’re wondering what we’re looking for in a quality review, here are a few things to consider:
- Originality – how creative or original is your review style?
- Capturing the spirit of the place – how well do you describe the atmosphere of the place?
- Unique viewpoints – do you bring unique or different viewpoints?
- Writing style – how well written is your review?
- The 20 entrants with the highest number of points will win an invitation to the Google New York Speakeasy Party on Thursday, November 17th. This includes food and drinks.
- The winners will be notified via email Monday, Nov. 14.
- You must be 21 to enter. To read the official rules, click here.