Hello, Brokesters! You may have noticed a regular literary series we’ve been running around these parts. And, we’d love to keep highlighting some amazing Brooklyn based writers and poets. That’s where you come in: we need your original poetry and short fiction.
- All writers must be Brooklyn residents (duh) – no exceptions
- Please send all submissions to [email protected]
- Submit 3-5 poems or 2 short stories, up to 2,000 words (flash is also accepted)
- Use the subject line: [GENRE] SUBMISSION: YOUR NAME
- All submissions should be pasted in the body of an email or sent as a .doc/docx or .pdf attachment
- Include a third-person author biography with your work – we also encourage you to link us to your website or blog
- We consider only unpublished work, although simultaneous submissions are acceptable – please let us know if your work is accepted elsewhere (and congrats!)
- Copyrights revert back to writer upon publication
We look forward to reading your work!
Leave a Reply