If you’re already bored at work and planning to prolong the shopping bonanza weekend, here are some deals to help you blow your rent online today:
- ASOS – 30% off site wide with code CYBERMONDAYSPECIAL
- Wine.com – 20% select gifts
- Dolce Vita – 25% off site-wide with code GOBBLEGOBBLE
- 3rd Ward – 25% off site wide
- PBS – 30% off everything (your mom loves Downton Abbey and still uses DVDs)
- Fairway – Our Fairway drowned, but you can buy online for 10% off today
- J Crew – 25% off & free shipping with code MONDAY / J Crew Factory – 50% off
- AllSaints – 20% off cool kids clothes
- Desigual – 50-70% off select items
- Etsy – individual discounts by retailer
- Converse – 25% off site wide
- Urban Outfitters – $15 off $75+ purchase with code SUPERCYBER
- Kenneth Cole – Items discounted to $39 / $79 / $119
- Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy – 30% off
- Skin Spa NY – 50% off gift certificates (massage, facials, laser, anti-aging treatments)
- Hanky Panky – up to 75% off on select items
- Perry Ellis – 50% off everything
- Corporate retailers (Macy’s, Sears, Amazon, Kohl’s, Walmart (not recommended)
Business Insider has a great roundup by category and Deal News has a database with lots more online retailers offering discounts today. NY1 reports that today is a great day to book a holiday as well since hotels are offering discounted room rates.
Also, search #CyberMonday in Twitter for more updates by the second.
Happy Dead Rats offers to kill five rats in a neighborhood of your choice plus a certificate proclaiming the deed.
Rough Trade, a guiding light in the world of indie record stores, has launched a membership gift box offering a monthly CD or LP delivery.
Better stock up tights and slim slacks now. If you've walked by an American Apparel store in the past month or so, you've seen those big signs...