Neighborhood Housing Services of East Flatbush (NHS)email@example.com|www.nhsofeastflatbush.org
Established in 1982, NHS is a 501(c)3 nonprofit housing organization that provides services to stabilize communities. We are a proud NeighborWorks Charter Member and an Equal Housing Opportunity organization.
Homebuyer Education, Mortgage Help, Funds for Repairs & More
Led by local residents and guided by local needs, we offer:
- first-time homebuyer education
- mortgage refinance counseling
- foreclosure and pre-foreclosure counseling
- home maintenance education
- landlord education
- homeowner insurance counseling
- flood insurance counseling
- loans and grants for emergency home repairs
- referrals to outside servicers, including legal aid, credit counseling, and social services
To meet with an NHS counselor, have us present to your group, or register for upcoming events, call 718-469-4679 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information
- There were no results found.