- This event has passed.
Feast BedStuy Foodie Crawl Returns For ‘Bed-Stuy Alive! Week’
Oct 11, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pmFree
Brooklyn foodies rejoice! Bridge Street Development Corporation is hosting a special edition of its Feast BedStuy neighborhood food and beverage tour as part of Bed-Stuy Alive! Week. Join in the fun as hundreds walk the crawl and “feast” on everything the corridor has to offer, from food and drinks to clothing, arts and accessories.
Feast BedStuy: Tompkins Avenue kicks off at The Bush Doctor Juice Bar and follows a seven-block span from Halsey to Quincy streets. There will be food and drink specials, a complimentary wine tasting and other discounts.
Confirmed venues and deals include:
- Bed-Vyne Wine & Spirits Shop: Free wine tasting and 10% off wine/spirit purchases
- Bed-Vyne Brew Bar: $6-$12 happy hour specials
- Bed-Vyne Cocktail Bar: $6-$12 happy hour specials
- Brooklyn Kettle: Free cake slice with a coffee purchase
- The Bush Doctor Juice Bar: $3 ginger beers
- The Meat Market: 10% off all in-store purchases
- Peaches HotHouse: $5 beer/wine happy hour specials and 10% off dine-in food purchases (excluding alcohol)
- Tumbleweed General Store & Gallery: 10% off purchases of $20 or more
Supported, in part, by NYC Department of Small Business Services, Feast BedStuy: Tompkins Avenue is part of a series of events hosted by Bridge Street in support of the 12th annual Bed-Stuy Alive! week-long celebration.
The event is free and open to the public. To RSVP or for a complete list of participating venues and events, visit bsdcorp.org.