– Here’s your definitive guide to Brooklyn holiday markets — so you can finally gift that perfect artisanal wooden spoon.
– There are free noodles in Greenpoint. Because who doesn’t love free?
– The Internet’s dream job is waiting for you: get hired to bake snacks and pet cats at Meow Parlour.
– Creeper Jesus will lure you back to the Catholic church by photobombing your selfies.
– Actually, Creeper Jesus sounds pretty tame compared to this insufferable father who freezes his beard for his baby and wants some kind of medal.
– Check it out: free portable WiFi hubs are coming soon to a library near you.
– Summer is still raging on in Bed-Stuy, where the Endless Summer taco truck folks opened up a brick & mortar sandwich shop.