1. Our own Sue Smith is going to be at Local Stories, telling a story about something that scared her. She won’t say what, but maybe it was a spider? A really big spider (Monday)
- Hear true tales of decadence (and mothers) at The Moth
- Eat popcorn for dinner and a +16oz fountain soda while supporting local filmmakers at the Brooklyn Film Festival
- Walter Mosley discusses his new book at Powerhouse Books Free!
- See Moby-praised singer Kelli Scarr at the Way Station Free!
- The first bike-in movie of the summer at DeKalb Market Free!
- Meet your neighbors at the weekly Bedford Hill listening party Free!
- Learn how to write like David Sedaris
- See Brokelyn’s Dave, Karina and Tim read words aloud Free! Free booze!
Keep In Touch
"is a hot job one with the Hot Cops?"
"if you had to guess.."
"Is that an ironic misspelling of "Kings County"? Nice."
"Irony directed to contrived irony for fashion? Or just good ole uncomplicated satire?..."
"The application clearly states "600 or more.""