That’s what it means, right?
1. Enjoy Brooklyn’s brand new comedy show, DTF. Which, as we all know, stands for down to (have) fun. Right, that’s what it stands for? (Monday)
2. Brooklyn Winery’s got a Poltergeist and The Amytiville Horror double feature. We’ve experienced an Amityville horror ourselves, it’s called “visiting the suburbs.” (Tuesday)
3. The Society for the Advancement of Social Studies tells you what all the explorers not named Christopher Columbus did. Maybe they’ll talk about Giovanni di Prinzo, first European explorer to catch an STD. (Tuesday)
4. Satirical/critical reading series Animal Farm claims to have been AWOL because they were at Rikers, so now that they’re back, they might be a little stabby until they readjust to society. (Tuesday)
5. Why don’t you take your problems to the
United Nations Evening Dilemma? It’s a new advice show recording at Word. (Wednesday) (more…)