Juno what you should do this summer if you’re tired of being Walden at work and you don’t Hefe solid plan for the summer? In case it wasn’t clear from the puns, we think you Mayfair well in this Instagram-related gig.
The Royal Caribbean cruise line is calling all filter-savvy individuals with an eye for adventure to Rise (still going) to the occasion of a summer Instagram internship that offers free summer cruising in exchange for documenting your experiences as a brand ambassador for Royal Caribbean. No, it’s not a Lark. It’s real! And while it sucks that nothing good comes without #brand affiliations these days, if it means free world travel then we’re happy to get our Brandon.
Here are the qualifications you’ll need for the job:
- Skilled in Instagram with extensive knowledge of all 23 filters
- Exemplary ability to capture stunning views, extraordinary experiences, beautiful sunsets and amazing stories on social media
- Available to travel for three consecutive weeks between June –July 2017 to regions including New York, the Caribbean, Asia and the Mediterranean.
- Inquisitive nature, love storytelling and enjoy sharing experiences
- Unbeatable sense of adventure and hunger for the extraordinary
- Own a smartphone
- Note: Photocopying, administrator and tea-making skills are not required
In exchange, the Royal Caribbean cruise line Willow you £3,000 (about $3,689) in prize money, send you on three separate cruises over a three-week period in Beijing, New York (on the Hudson, maybe) and Barcelona, and take care of daily expenses.
You must be 21 years or older to apply (sorry, filter-happy tweens). Applications stay open through January 31 but there’s no harm in being an Earlybird. If this gig Charmes you, it’s easy to submit: Just post your most “extraordinary” travel photo or short video on Instagram, tag @RoyalCaribbeanUK and add the hashtag #ExtraordinaryExplorer.
Writing skills? Nah, you don’t have to be able to Inkwell. Okay, I’m done now.