- This event has passed.
The Gilt Sample Sale: Brooklyn
September 15 @ 6:30 pm - September 16 @ 5:00 pm| 5-25
This celebrated shopping party features a never-ending, constantly replenished treasure trove of designer finds—at up to 80% off retail. Plus free cocktails, snacks, styling services and more.
Tickets available for purchase here: https://www.gilt.com/city/newyork/offer/gcwarehousebkaug17
- Admission for one to the Gilt Sample Sale at Industry City on Friday, September 15, 2017 or Saturday, September 16, 2017
- Up to 80% off designer brands like Chloé, Valentino, Tibi, Sandro, Maje, The Kooples, Derek Lam, Helmut Lang, Jimmy Choo, Tom Ford, Paul Smith and John Varvatos
- Complimentary cocktails
- Complimentary Harmless Harvest coconut water to help you keep your strength up as you shop
- ROYCE New York pop-up shop with leather accessories and complimentary on-site monogramming
- Lifestyle concierge services from Gilt City
- Sounds by DJ Rosé
- Complimentary coat check (guests must check all coats and bags/purses larger than 5″x7″ before entering the sale)
- FastPass line for those with bags smaller than 5″x7″ and no coats
What We Love
- More than just a sale, this bona fide shopping party is back in New York with a new design and exciting lifestyle offerings, like the on-site monogramming, luxurious pop-up shops, a Gilt City concierge and more.
- You’ll be able to score stylish shoes, handbags, apparel and more from coveted designers like Balenciaga, Prada, Valentino and Paul Smith—all at up to 80 percent off retail.
- No matter what session you attend, you’ll have access to hundreds of new finds as merchandise is constantly replenished throughout the day.
- Look forward to a revamped layout and shopping experience, complete with the ability to browse by price point, trend and more.
- While stocking up on fall’s hottest designer trends, sip on complimentary cocktails and enjoy an energetic soundtrack from DJ Rosé.
- Be sure to leave your bag and jacket at home to skip the coat-check line. Then, head straight to the FastPass entrance to navigate the constantly replenished racks.