- This event has passed.
Spring Fever Fundraiser
Apr 16, 2016 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm| Free
Join us at The Diamond in Greenpoint for the 3rd annual spring fundraiser where we drink beer, raffle off sweet prizes, and generally feel great about ourselves for supporting such an outstanding cause! All donations go towards the NYC Parkinson’s Unity Walk that funds research to find a cure for Parkinson’s Disease.
The Diamond will donate all proceeds from a special “backyard keg” of Sly Fox 20th Anniversary Ale plus 10% of all proceeds from 4-7pm. In addition, there will be a Mario Kart tournament plus a raffle with seriously awesome prizes donated from local businesses. Prizes include:
– Tickets to Sleep No More
– Premium Badges to Northside Festival
– Gift cards to Pies’n’Thighs, Royal Palms Shuffleboard, Cafe Grumpy, Emily PizZa, Brooklyn Kitchen and Mother’s Ruin
– Passes to Williamsburg Cinemas
– 3-month membership to the Mercedes Club
– 1-month blowout package from BeautyPass (4 blowouts!)
– Engraved Sweet Nothings Necklace from InGod WeTrust
– Goody Bag from Butter & Scotch
– Gift box of spices & seasonings from Greenpoint Trading Co.
All are welcome! Bring your friends!