- This event has passed.
Silent Barn & Bloodhound NY present SOUNDSCAPE at The Silent OH! Festival
Sep 12, 2015 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm| Free
Saturday, September 12th from 2 – 4 pm, at Silent Barn’s THE Silent OH! Festival , Bloodhound NY will be givin’ ya a little sample taste of The Sound Chamber experience. BH fam, Pozibelle , Yung Morpheus & Langston Black aka Langsto will be playing sets. These couple of hours are going to be fire, guaranteed to get your Saturday afternoon startin’ out right, and it’s FREE. A serious electronic battle, each representing not only their own individual sounds, but each using a different beat makers instrument of choice. Yeap, Machine VS. SP 404 VS. MPC!!!!
The Silent OH! Festival is a yearly celebration showcasing artist residents from Silent Barn. Come check out the artist work, chat with some of them in person, shop and simply peep the latest wall scrawlings and graffitti artwork. Here’s a glimpse of some of the things we personally think you may be interested in….
– Effects Pedals made locally by resident artist, Lo/rez . For the music creators, you certainly will appreciate the fine craftsmanship and beauty.
– Visit Cryptic Carousel for all your Blank Audio Cassette Tape and Walkman Cassette Player needs. Plus musical instruments & electronics.
– Lots of art to check out, including Brooklyn College Collective Artist, Morgan Lappin. His controversial collage art is very creative and bold, sometimes tapping into social, political, & religious issues.
– Handmade Jewelry pieces from WAXTHEDUCK by Chrissy Reilly.
– Stickers by local Street Artist & Graffiti Writers on display from Invasion of The Stickers show.
– Zines & Comics from Mary Shyne
Come thru enjoy the music, visual pleasures and cool company.