- This event has passed.
Pumpkin Carving Contest By Crest Arts
Oct 19, 2013 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm| Free
Booze and food:
Homemade gluhwein! (aka mulled wine)
Cider in both a kid friendly version or adult rum/bourbon versions too!
Seasonal Octoberfest beer from Sam Adams!
Tasty pumpkin seed snacks but also…
CHICKEN AND WAFFLE CONES!!! By The Brooklyn Star! Also offering a country tofu version as well!!
Prizes in 3 different categories and a bonus category, including gift certificates to local stores and restaurants!
6:30 to 7:45: Pumpkin Registration
8:00 to 8:45: Voting will take place
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Entry to the contest is FREE. Limit 4 pumpkin entries per person. (Yes, you may enter the contest as a company, group, or organization.)
2. All pumpkins must be carved and completed upon arrival of Crest Hardware on October 19th, 2013. No carving will take place at Crest Hardware on October 19th 2013. Candles will be provided.
3. All pumpkins in the contest must be registered and set up in the garden of Crest Hardware no later than 8:00pm on October 19th 2013.
4. Registration to enter the Crest Arts 2013 Pumpkin Carving Contest will take place at Crest Hardware from 6:30pm to 7:45pm, on October 19th. If you arrive with your carved pumpkin after 7:45pm you may still put it on display, but it will NOT be considered in the contest.
5. Voting will take place from 8:00pm to 8:45pm on October 19th, 2013. The public will judge the Crest Arts Pumpkin Carving Contest by means of ballot voting. Awards will be announced at approximately 9:30pm