- This event has passed.
PS 295 Touch-a-Truck 2017
May 13 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Calling all truck lovers! PS 295 presents the 7th Annual PS 295 Touch-a-Truck street fair! Kids can get up-close and personal with all their favorite cool vehicles at this day-long street fair for the whole family. Live entertainment includes arts and crafts, a DJ, food trucks, bouncy houses, and face painting to round out the day.
When: Saturday, May 13th, 12noon – 5 pm, rain or shine.
Where: 18th Street between 6th and 7th Avenues, next to PS 295.
Buy online in advance and save- http://ps295touchatruck.weebly.com/
- Single ticket: $8 per person in advance ($10 per person at the door)
- 4 pack of tickets: $30 in advance ($35 at the door)
- Unlimited bouncy house pass: $15 (Regular bounce rate is $3/bounce)
- No charge for infants worn or carried by their parent.
- Tickets are required for both kids and adults.
Sponsored Events & Activities
- sand play & toddler rest area by Giocare
- martial arts demos by Amerikick
- Make-a-Truck art center by Slope Pediatrics
- Battle Lab and board games by Brooklyn Game Lab
- face painting by Beansprouts
- “I Touched a Truck” silk screening by Textile Arts Center
- ‘Flyers & Floaters’ by Brooklyn Robot Foundry
- Slime Zone by The Tiny Scientist
- Project Playdate playdates: http://bit.ly/2ohxATx
- Food Trucks include: YOGO NYC, Gorilla Cheese NYC, Empanada Sonata, Auria’s Malaysian Kitchen and Yankee Doodle Dandy
- PLUS bouncy houses, hard-hat giveaways and Touch-a-Truck tees for sale!
About PS 295 – The Studio School of Arts & Culture
A small Title I school in South Slope, Brooklyn, PS 295 (www.ps295.org) embraces diversity by nurturing strengths and talents to educate the whole child socially, academically, culturally and artistically.
Media Contact: Rebecca Stein, 347-731-5517; VPparentengagement@ps295.org
PTA Contact: Tamara Damon, 718-349-1836; firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Co-Chair: Maria Fusilero, 916-501-7489; email@example.com