- This event has passed.
Nat Towsen’s Downtown Variety Hour w/ Wyatt Cenac, MC Chris, & more!
Oct 4, 2013 @ 7:30 pm - 8:35 pm| $5
Are you freaking out, man? If not, you’ve probably been spending too much time uptown riding in carriages and ignoring doormen. The East Village isn’t dead yet, so come downtown this Friday for a taste of lower Manhattan culture past and present.
With some of the best performers in the city:
* long-time correspondent for The Daily Show
* wrote for King of the Hill
* starred in Medicine for Melancholy
* self-made rap superstar
* voices characters for Sealab 2021, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and other Adult Swim shows.
* Downtown History (a multimedia educational experience)
* NYC Trivia (win fabulous prizes from local businesses)
* Standup and New York stories from your host, Nat Towsen
Reservations are free to make, so make yours today! http://bit.ly/NTDVH5