- This event has passed.
MORTGAGE HELP Open House
Jul 29, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 8:00 pm| Free
Are you a homeowner who is behind with your mortgage?
Free, confidential help is available!
Let our HUD-certified foreclosure intervention counselors explain your options for resolving your mortgage delinquency. We can assist you with the option you choose, help with paperwork, speak with your lender on your behalf, and more.
We’ve helped hundreds of homeowners keep their homes. Why not you too?
Wed., July 29 10am-4pm & 6-8pm
MORTGAGE HELP OPEN HOUSE
2806 Church Avenue (near Nostrand Avenue)
Brooklyn, NY 11226
Walk-ins welcome but an RSVP will save you time. Call (718) 469-4679 x1215 to reserve a session or if you have questions. You MUST bring these documents to the event:
• Most recent mortgage statement
• 1 month’s worth of consecutive paystubs
Please also bring as many of the following documents as possible:
• Social Security and/or pension award letter, if applicable
• 2 months of recent bank statements, all accounts, all pages
• Two years of tax returns (preferably 2014 and 2013)
• Recent utility bills (electricity, gas) and credit card statements
• Deed (We can get this, if necessary)
• Property tax bill (We can get this, if necessary)
• Water bill
• Leases and bank statements showing deposits of rental income, if applicable
• Legal paperwork received regarding your delinquency
• Hardship letter, if you have written one
• Profit and loss statement, if you are self-employed
• $25 money order for credit reports
P.S. Can’t make this event but would like counseling? Call us anyway at 718-469-4679. We’ll work with you!
WHO IS NHS?
Neighborhood Housing Services of East Flatbush (NHS) is a not-for-profit housing organization that has advocated for communities since 1982. Led by local residents and guided by local needs, we offer our clients foreclosure intervention counseling, financial and homeownership education, loans and grants for emergency home repairs, and referrals to outside servicers. For more information, visit www.nhsofeastflatbush.org or call 718-469-4679.