- This event has passed.
Dec 6, 2013 @ 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Unlimited Pours of More Than 80 Craft Beers, Wines & Ciders
NYC’s Best Food Trucks and Restaurants
Live Music, Giant Beer Pong and Other Games, and More!
Limited Day-Of Tickets Available at the Door
LivingSocial’s BeerFest is heading to NYC on December 6 and 7. With more than 80 beers, wines, and ciders to indulge in and a unique grouping of entertainment, this is sure to be one of the Big Apple’s best holiday events.
Head to Skylight One Hanson in Brooklyn on Friday, December 6 or Saturday, December 7 to enjoy this jam-slammed fest featuring access to some of New York City’s best food trucks, a live DJ dance party, and so much more. You’ll also be drinking for a cause as this BeerFest is produced in partnership with One Brick. Choose from the following ticket offers:
$39 for one General Admission ticket, including: (ticket price will increase every week leading up to the event)
• Unlimited pours of more than 80 beers, wines, and ciders
• Live local music
• Access to top-notch NYC food trucks on site (food not included in ticket price)
• Backyard lawn games and activities
• BeerFest mini stein to take home
$59 for VIP early entry admission for one, including: (ticket price will increase every week leading up to the event)
• One-hour early access to the festival
• Everything included in the General Admission ticket