- This event has passed.
Leading Inclusion: A Creative Conversation on Diversity in the Arts
Feb 4, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm| Free
Join ELNYA for a panel discussion about strengthening and advancing diversity in New York’s arts and cultural organizations. Learn about current initiatives that promote equity and diversity in the arts, discuss how organizations can be more inclusive and action-oriented in these efforts, and connect with fellow arts leaders who are invested in transforming the future of the field.
– Adam Forman (moderator), Senior Researcher, Center for an Urban Future
– Christine Bruno, Disability Advocate, Alliance for Inclusion in the Arts
– Aaron Cedolia, Co-Founder, Peoplmovr
– Kemi Ilesanmi, Executive Director, The Laundromat Project
– Geoffrey Jackson Scott, Co-Founder, Peoplmovr
– Edwin Torres, Acting Commissioner, Department of Cultural Affairs