- This event has passed.
Holiday Market at Halyards Bar in Gowanus
Dec 5, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The Popup Holiday Market at Halyards Bar is taking place on Saturday, December 5th & Sunday, December 6th. The market will feature 14 Brooklyn-based artists, artisans, and makers with items on sale for all budgets at prices ranging from $4 to $200.
The market’s host, Halyards Bar is a local favorite Gowanus watering hole, and will have food and drink specials available all afternoon. Music to dull the holiday stress will be provided by special guest DJ Colleen Crumbcake who spins everything from mainstream dance and hip hop to rarities and obscure nuggets.
• Greeting cards, prints and small gifts by Lucky Horse Press
• Wreaths, terrariums and arrangements by Alisa Floral Design
• Prints, mini sculptures and ornaments by Jen Ferguson Art in Chaos
• Hand sewn bags and pouches by Gift Fox
• Printed bags and scarves by Manny’s Sister
• Handmade, all-natural skin care and soap by Flynn & King
• Collages made with discarded envelopes by Sarah Nicole Phillips
• Pots & mugs by btw Ceramics
• Jewelry by Mactaggart Jewelry
• Modular jewelry by TRIME
• Jewelry made with used skateboards, found wood, and metal Wearskate Jewelry
• Block printed journals and prints by Christine Joy Design
• Risograph posters by Authorized to Work in the US Press
• Letterpress & woodcut cards and prints by Heartell Press