- This event has passed.
Gifted Mom Pop-Up: Brooklyn – Your one-stop shop for the perfect Mother’s Day gift!
May 3, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm| Free
We’ve assembled a distinctive selection of eco-friendly, Brooklyn-made, organic & natural products – representing quality, uniqueness, and attention to detail – the best of what Brooklyn is known for. We are celebrating moms and women entrepreneurs, perfect for Mother’s Day!
Here are the details:
Event: Gifted Mom Pop-Up: Brooklyn
When: Sunday, May 3rd, 2015, 12pm – 5pm
Where: Taro’s Origami Studio, 95 7th Ave, Park Slope, Brooklyn
What: An afternoon of shopping & refreshments featuring a curated group of Brooklyn women entrepreneurs.
- a chance to win a basket of goodies contributed by all participating brands, a retail value of over $250. All proceeds from the raffle will be donated to CHIPS, a Park Slope charity which offers shelter to young moms and kids, plus a soup kitchen. Our donation will be in memory of Ali Pomeroy, a local entrepreneur and mom who passed away after a battle with cancer earlier this year.
- an origami demonstration for anyone interested in trying the fine art of Japanese paper-folding.
- Eco Lustre – handcrafted eco jewelry by indie & emerging designers
- Canopy Verde – organic and vegan handbags
- btw Ceramics – handmade porcelain housewares
- Neals Yard Organic – natural & organic skin care and aromatherapy
- Better Off Spread – gourmet, small batch, organic nut butter spreads
- Slopitas – apparel & accessories for girls and women
- laviecharmante – all natural hand-poured soy candles
Many thanks to Taro’s Origami Studio for sharing their beautiful space.
Event Invite: https://www.facebook.com/events/966093686769196/
For any questions, please contact Linda Wong, email@example.com