- This event has passed.
FREE Sugar Detox Challenge
Jan 24, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Did you know the World Health Organization (WHO) recommends that less than 5% of daily calories comes from sugar? That’s less than 6 teaspoons a day! And while those of us who forego a spoonful of sugar in our tea may think that we’re doing A-okay abiding by WHO’s recommendations; you’ll be shocked to know how many of your favorite foods have sugar added to them.
This FREE, three week challenge is led by an ACCREDITED registered dietitian-nutritionist & will give you the tools you need to reduce sugar cravings & create healthy habits. Open to the public!
- A guide of “yes” and “no” foods to cut down on sugar! This is meant to be a challenge not a sustained way of eating. Learn the tricks to identifying hidden sugar, which fruits are best to eat on a low-sugar plan, and best time of day to eat starch.
- Access to a free Facebook accountability group.
- Always discuss diet modification with your doctor prior to starting.
Register Today -OPEN TO NON BODY ELITE FITNESS MEMBERS
While you only need to attend the first session on January 24 to receive access to the guides and tools for success; you are also more than welcome to attend the optional follow-up sessions on January 31 and February 7.
- January 24- Attend for access to a free guide to shake yo’ sugar habits & access to a Facebook community where you guys can ask me questions as well as support each other!
- January 31- Follow-up questions and a grocery tour at Park Natural Foods 350 Court St Brooklyn NY
- February 7- Discussion as to how to maintain healthy habits even after the Sugar Detox Challenge is over…especially with an influx of Valentine’s Day candy!