- This event has passed.
February 25 @ 12:40 pm - 6:00 pm| Free
Ridgewood Market’s second ever food festival is here! Check out all the delicious grub at The Footlight music venue. There will also be a 50/50 raffle and a cookie contest! We will also have a live band playing jazz throughout the event. You can watch them play on the venue’s beautiful retro stage. Also, there will be a food drive so please bring canned goods to donate. Of course it’s free entry!
465 Seneca Ave. Ridgewood, NY 11385
SATURDAY, February 25th
12PM – 6PM
Check out February’s food Vendors:
– Sabba’s Spicery – Spice blends with catchy names for all types of cooking!
– Ange Noir Café – sweet & savory crepes, gluten-free options, sandwiches, French quiches and pastries.
– Sweet Dreams by Jen – Cupcakes, cookies, pie pops, doughnuts, and more!
– Chocolate Calling – Organic, fair-trade, vegan chocolates
– Halety Sweetz, LLC – Gluten Free and vegan snacks… including vegan ice cream!
– Deas Sweets – Homemade baked goods, including cupcakes and cookies.
– Mama Lam’s – Jarred malaysian style curry pastes and curry chicken rice bowls!
– I Like Food – Pork sandwiches, vegan sloppy joes, rice crispy treats, and more!
– Gypsy Baking Co – A variety of sweet and savory hand pies!
– The Doe Fund- Grilled salmon, mac & cheese, roasted chicken, roasted vegetable medley, garlic mashed potatoes, and more!
– Ceja Designs – Homemade tamales: pork, chicken, veggie, cheese-jalapeño, & salsa!
– The Insomniac Baker – Cookies, chocolate, cupcakes, donuts, cake slices, banana bread slices, and more!