- This event has passed.
‘Feast BedStuy’ Crawl Returns To Malcolm X Blvd. For An Evening Of Food, Music & Fun
Apr 5, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm| Free
Feast Bedstuy is bringing the party back to Malcolm X Blvd. for its first crawl of the season on Tuesday, April 5. From Fulton Street to Putnam, Feast Bedstuy will highlight neighborhood staples and newbie eateries along the eight-block strip with special deals, music and entertainment.
The Feast BedStuy: Malcolm X Blvd food and beverage tour is also a foodie’s delight, with menu options ranging from French and Italian cuisine to Southern sweets and Polish fare. Participating venues include L’Antagoniste, Casablanca Cocktail Lounge, Daddy Green’s Pizza, Doc D’s, Khemistry Bar, Natural Blend Juice Bar & Bakery and Zabka Café.
Deals will be offered throughout the evening, including:
• $6 Pilsner tap beer with shot of house whiskey or tequila and $10 pizza pies at Casablanca Cocktail Lounge.
• $5 plain slice with salad combo at Daddy Green’s Pizza
• $35 three-course prix fixe meal with wine served up at L’Antagoniste
• Salmon Slavic Sandwich + Coffee combo for $7 at Zabka Café
• $1 discount off curry chicken and ribs at Natural Blend
Foodies can also register for the crawl to receive free samples and goodies.
Presented by Bridge Street Development Corporation, the Malcolm X Blvd event is part of a series of neighborhood crawls highlighting businesses along commercial corridors in Central Brooklyn. Feast BedStuy has hosted eight crawls in the past two years, funded by a New York City Department of Small Business Services grant.
To register or for more info, visit bsdcorp.org/feastbedstuy.