- This event has passed.
Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog Sing-Along and Joss Whedon-Themed Party
Oct 4, 2014 @ 11:45 am - Oct 5, 2014 @ 2:00 am| $10
Your application to the Evil League of Evil has been received and you (and your henchman) are invited to Union Hall for our Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog Sing-Along and Whedonverse Party to sing along to the musical based on our newest member, Dr. Horrible! We’ll be showing Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog in its entirety with all the lyrics on screen so everyone can sing along together to their favorite songs. Come in costume as your super villain (or hero) alter ego or as your favorite character from the Whedonverse! Throughout the event we’ll have contests, prizes and surprises to make the night even more horrible…we mean, memorable. And stick around after the Sing-Along because we’re gonna party all night Whedon-style with our Henchman Union certified DJ! We may even have a few Sing-Along clips from Buffy the Vampire Slayer’s “Once More, With Feeling” musical episode…
– Dr. Horrible and Whedon-themed contests and trivia with cool (and evil) prizes like memorabilia from across the Whedonverse, Evil League of Evil membership cards, free drinks and gift cards for frozen yogurt!
– Drinking games paired with the movie so you can sing-along AND drink-along!
– Audition for the Evil League of Evil! Impress Bad Horse with your original super villain costume!
– Show your love of the Whedonverse and dress up as a character from one of his TV shows or movies like Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Firefly, Angel, Dr. Horrible, Dollhouse, or The Avengers…if Whedon is in the credits it’s fair game!
– Our bartender has a Ph.D. in Horribleness…and awesome cocktails! We’ve got themed drinks like the Wonderflonium, Moist’s Lemonade, the Freeze Ray, and more!