- This event has passed.
Do The Hotpants Presents: An Evening of Women’s Networking + Empowerment
Nov 4, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm| $20
You are cordially invited to be a part of this incredible Women-Only evening!
- Need funding, partnerships, or brand awareness for your company?
- Want to connect with women in need of your knowledge and skills?
- Have a passion project you want to pitch to a room full of entrepreneurs?
- Want to learn how to network without the shame and embarrassment that comes with asking others for help?
- Want to be a part of an amazing and growing community of women helping other women succeed?
Then this event is for you!
An Evening of Women’s Networking + Empowerment grew from the belief that women deserve safe spaces and communities in which to promote ourselves.
Because every time a woman achieves their dreams, it is a win for all women! So let’s stop competing against each other, combine our skills, and become a powerful and unified force to be reckoned with. This is an evening to celebrate our accomplishments, and get closer to reaching your goals!
Divided we fall, but united we will change the world.
**This is a NONPROFIT event and is a safe space for ALL women, regardless of race, gender experience, ability, and age.
Dana Suchow – “How to Hold Your Power: Have the Confidence to be Supportive of All Women”
Rachel Cargle – “How to Network + Build Your Tribe”
Kristin Kontrol will be on the decks playing all women musicians all evening long
Body Positive Photobooth:
Presented by Lightworks
Raffle and Giveaways:
We look forward to seeing you on Friday, November 4th!