- This event has passed.
Diva is a Hustler: Fearless Money Management When You Have $ome
Jan 24, 2016 @ 7:30 pm| $25
Asking yourself, “I’m not Broke, Now What?!” Diva is a Hustler: Fearless Money Management When You Have $ome is for you.
Try this a 2.5 hour class geared towards people who have income [of some sort, doesn’t need to be alot or 9-5] and who are interested in saving and strategizing with their income in a space that holds intersectional values at its core.
We explain and introduce best practices around:
– self-care and emotional health around our relationship to money
– budgeting, saving, accruing – at any income level
– business! freelancer tips for maximizing your side job[s]
– taxes: writeoffs, schedule Cs & strategy for being legit, legal, and smart about it
– investing: retirement, mutual funds, stocks – when, why, where and how to do it aligned with your values
We’ll briefly discuss:
– credit: what it is, credit reports, how to deal with errors on your credit report
— when to TTAA* [*talk to an accountant], lawyer, or an CFP
You’ll leave the class with:
– an action plan to work on your financial long-game
– resources to use
– an “accountabilibuddy” from class with whom to discuss and follow up on your plans [optional but helpful!]