- This event has passed.
Day Drinking with the Day Trippers
Apr 6, 2014 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm| 10 suggested donation
I’m hosting a rager in an effort to kick Parkinson’s Disease in the ass. The fundraiser will take place at Good Co bar in Williamsburg on Sunday, April 6th. 100% of proceeds raised go towards The Day Trippers, a team at the 2014 Parkinson’s Unity Walk, the largest grassroots fundraiser for Parkinson’s disease research in the country. All funds raised go directly to research and benefit seven major US Parkinson’s foundations. The Unity Walk takes place on April 26th in Central Park.
Here are some details regarding the event:
– Starts at 3pm, goes ’til whenever we feel like it
– Self Portrait Project will be set up (http://selfportraitproject.com)
– There will be a raffle with tons of prizes from local business that include: movie tickets to Williamsburg Cinemas, 10-class packages to Yoga to the People, jewelry from In God We Trust, gift cards to nail salons, restaurants, bars, etc
– $10 suggested donation (gets you 5 raffle tickets, all extra raffle tickets are $1 each)
– $5 drink specials: PBR + shot and the “Day Tripper” (whiskey + ginger + splash of lime)
Link to the event: https://www.facebook.com/events/611118058971223
Link to my team’s donation page: unitywalk.kintera.org/2014/deensdaytrippers