- This event has passed.
Chicken Sh*t Bingo at Bushwick City Farms
Oct 18, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm| 2 suggested
Bushwick City Farm—an all-volunteer-run community garden and gathering space—is hosting our first annual fundraiser the best way we know how: by turning poop into gold. All proceeds from the revelry will go toward operating our beautiful farm.
Come enjoy a delightful day full of music, drinks, and bingo! We’ll have:
* A raffle with goodies from our fabulous neighbors: Looking Glass, Tarot Society, Little Skips, East Village Shoes, CitiBike, Birdy’s, Graham Grocery, LuvJo, David Ortiz attorney, and more!
* Bushwick City Farm swag, including posters, shirts, and patches printed by the famous Lucy Valkyrie!
* Face painting by Lucy Valkyrie!
* Pumpkin carving, with gourds donated by the wonderful Crest Hardware!
* Cargo bike hayrides provided by the Cargo Bike Collective!
* Food by Arrogant Swine and Duncan’s Burgers!
* And of course, Chicken Sh*t Bingo!!
How does Chicken Sh*t Bingo work? We feed our dozen chickens a sumptuous meal and then let them loose on a life-size game board. Attendees buy squares ($5 for two squares!), and then we wait for the birds to do their business. If your square is deemed defecation-worthy, you win an awesome prize!
Hopefully all this poop talk is making you hungry—our party is generously sponsored by hot new North Carolina BBQ joint Arrogant Swine, who will be selling plates of their delicious grub at $5 each. Once the fundraiser is over, we’ll all adjourn to Arrogant Swine’s beautiful backyard for an after party.
VIP presale tickets are available for a limited time—a $10 VIP ticket gets you $15 worth of food or booze at the party! Visit Bushwick City Farm Saturdays & Sundays from 12:30PM – 6PM to get your hands on a VIP ticket.