- This event has passed.
Celebrate Transformation: Brewing for Yogis
August 20 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm| $25
Calling all thirsty Yogis!
Do you love to drink kombucha? How about wine? How much would you love to harness the power to make your own fizzy, delicious beverages?
Celebrate Transformation is a experiencial education about how to brew your own magical concoctions. A homebrew creation is a carefully crafted microecology that works wonders for the human body. The human microbiome, which has been intuitively understood through diets’ use of fermented foods worldwide, is only recently being understood on a scientific level. Homebrews ensure that your drinks are alive, healthy and crafted to your specific needs.
The final concoction, however, is just as important as the process. So pour your heart into a bottle, burp it, love it, and celebrate the amazing processes of facilitated micro-organisms!
In this workshop, you will:
1. Be guided through a meditation to tap into the body’s sensitivity
2. Sample several brews
3. Observe the body’s reaction to small doses of alcohol
4. Review the process of setting intentions for your concoctions
5. Brew kombucha and wine using your favorite herbs
6. Learn to start a brewing colony of microorganisms from scratch
7. Go home with your very own kombucha starter and wine yeasts, and much much more
Bring an open mind and clean, empty bottles for your new kombucha mother.
Early bird price $20 // Day of $25