- This event has passed.
Bounce Back to School Carnival
Sep 26, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
GET YOUR CLOWN SHOES ON AND GET READY TO PARTY!
PS 9 BOUNCE BACK TO SCHOOL CARNIVAL
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2015
11AM TO 5PM
80 UNDERHILL AVENUE (at St. Mark’s Avenue)
Brooklyn, NY 11238
RAIN OR SHINE
Kick off the school year with some great old-school carnival fun! Featuring:
– 7 commercial-grade bouncy houses (one for toddlers!)
– Trained face painters
– Professional carnival games
– Big time raffle prizes, plus a
– Huge outdoor DJ dance party!
There will be yummy BBQ, homemade lemonade and drinks, popcorn and other snacks for all to enjoy.
How do I get there?
• Q to 7th Avenue
• 2/3 to Grand Army Plaza
• C to Clinton/ Washington and walk across Atlantic Avenue
What are the entry fees?
• $5 per adult
• $2 per child
• (Children under 2 Free)
• Each child ticket is good for 1 free bounce!
What are the ticket prices?
Tickets for Bounce Houses (1 Ticket), Carnival Games (1 Ticket) and Food (Varies):
• 1 Ticket – $2
• 6 Tickets – $10
• 12 Tickets – $20
• All-Day Bounce Bracelet – $35 (covers unlimited bounce house entry only)
What forms of payment are accepted?
Cash, Visa and MasterCard
Questions or want to volunteer?
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL PROCEEDS DIRECTLY BENEFIT THE CHILDREN OF PS 9, THE TEUNIS G. BERGEN SCHOOL. THANKS FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY. SEE YOU SOON!