- This event has passed.
Feb 7, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - Feb 8, 2015 @ 6:00 pm| Free
Be a better Valentine by picking up your truest love – whether it be a significant other, a friend or yourself — a gift at Bazaar Love, the first annual Valentine’s Day pop up market. The exhibitors at the market will all be New York City-based artists and creators that either make their goods by hand, or manufacture products locally.
Held at 250 Van Brunt Street (Red Hook) from 12pm – 6pm on February 7th and 8th, Bazaar Love will feature Valentine-themed gifts from the below participants.
- Enlightenment Wines, Winery, Hudson Valley
- Other Half Brewing, Craft Beers, Brooklyn
- Amor y Amargo Bitters: Artisanal Bitters, Manhattan
- Daisy & Elizabeth: American-Made Lingerie, Brooklyn
- Red Hook Winery: Winery, Brooklyn
- Kings County Distillery: Spirits (Chocolate Whiskey), Brooklyn
- Leah Pellegrini, Artist and Printmaker, Brooklyn
- Violet Clair Illustration Studio: Prints and Cards, Brooklyn
- Coyote Negro: Jewelry for men and women, Brooklyn
Founded by Bianca Miraglia (Owner, Uncouth Vermouth) and Samantha Rothenberg (Owner, Violet Clair Design & Illustration), additional assets and information may be found via the links below.