- This event has passed.
BANK OF AMERICA WINTER VILLAGE AT BRYANT PARK UNVEILED TO THE PUBLIC ON TUESDAY, OCTOBER 21
Oct 17, 2014 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm| Free
Bank of America Winter Village at Bryant Park is one of Manhattan’s most beloved seasonal attractions, complete with a wonderland of twinkling lights, crackling fires and skaters gliding on ice. The venue features the following attractions:
• The Rink: 17,000 square foot outdoor ice skating rink, celebrating it’s 10th year as Manhattan’s only ice skating rink offering free admission
• Celsius: Two-story, rink-side pop-up restaurant
• The Holiday Shops: Featuring 127 local, artisan and pop-up retailers from around the world, including 26 food shops
Bank of America Winter Village at Bryant Park will open Tuesday, October 21, 2014 and run until Sunday, March 1, 2015. Operating hours are*:
• The Holiday Shops: October 21, 2014 – January 4, 2015,
Mon–Fri: 11am–8pm; Sat: 10am–9pm; Sun: 10am–6pm
• The Rink: October, 21, 2014– March 1, 2015,
• Celsius: October, 21, 2014– March 1, 2015,
Mon–Fri: 12pm–10pm; Sat & Sun: 11am–10pm
Bank of America Winter Village at Bryant Park is open to the public, free of admission. Skate rental fees are $15 for children and adults. Locker usage is free with locks available to purchase for $9.
Bryant Park is situated behind the New York Public Library in Midtown Manhattan, between 40th and 42nd Streets & Fifth and Sixth Avenues.