If you’re already bored at work and planning to prolong the shopping bonanza weekend, here are some deals to help you blow your rent online today:
- ASOS – 30% off site wide with code CYBERMONDAYSPECIAL
- Wine.com – 20% select gifts
- Dolce Vita – 25% off site-wide with code GOBBLEGOBBLE
- 3rd Ward – 25% off site wide
- PBS – 30% off everything (your mom loves Downton Abbey and still uses DVDs)
- Fairway – Our Fairway drowned, but you can buy online for 10% off today
- J Crew – 25% off & free shipping with code MONDAY / J Crew Factory – 50% off
- AllSaints – 20% off cool kids clothes
- Desigual – 50-70% off select items
- Etsy – individual discounts by retailer
- Converse – 25% off site wide
- Urban Outfitters – $15 off $75+ purchase with code SUPERCYBER
- Kenneth Cole – Items discounted to $39 / $79 / $119
- Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy – 30% off
- Skin Spa NY – 50% off gift certificates (massage, facials, laser, anti-aging treatments)
- Hanky Panky – up to 75% off on select items
- Perry Ellis – 50% off everything
- Corporate retailers (Macy’s, Sears, Amazon, Kohl’s, Walmart (not recommended)
Business Insider has a great roundup by category and Deal News has a database with lots more online retailers offering discounts today. NY1 reports that today is a great day to book a holiday as well since hotels are offering discounted room rates.
Also, search #CyberMonday in Twitter for more updates by the second.
Better stock up tights and slim slacks now. If you've walked by an American Apparel store in the past month or so, you've seen those big signs...
In these hard times, your friends all need a drink or two or 30. That's why instead of buying the people on your shopping...
Thanksgiving dinner may be a thing of the past, but you aren't out of the woods, no sir. Now there's Christmas to focus on,...
Everywhere you look, people are pretending like the summer is ending tomorrow (even though, as we will happily point out, summer isn't officially over...