1. Learn how to be better in bed at Babeland (Fri)
2. Head to 3rd Ward for free drinks, music and wacky waving inflatable tube men at the Inflatable Sculpture Show (Fri)
3. Free screening of Be Strong Be Naked: a video scrapbook of one man’s solo bicycle trip from NY to LA; what he saw, who he met, loneliness, friends, tears and death (Fri)
4. See Mos Def remix Beethoven with the Brooklyn Philharmonic in Bed-Stuy (Sat)
5. Be an athletic supporter!
- Cheer on the alcoholic’s favorite thoroughbred as he races for the Triple Crown at the Belmont Stakes (Sat)
- Watch the Euro Cup (football, er, soccer) on the cheap at Floyd’s with an all-day crap-a-copia bucket (6 random domestic cans) for only $15. Roberta’s is also playing the Cup on their big screen and running a special during the games (2 Buds for $5 or tall Modelo and a shot for $10) (Sat & Sun)
- Subway Series (anyone else kinda over baseball?) playing at pretty much every bar in the tri-state area
- Savor what will hopefully be the last we will have to hear about hockey for a couple months and play giant Jenga at sports bar 4th Down (plus every other sporting event that is happening anywhere on their plethora of TVs) (Sat)
6. Run, drink and march at the 2012 Brooklyn Pride celebration (Sat)
7. …And while you’re high on all that pride, help raise money for Planned Parenthood at the Get Laid Queer Dance Party at Bell House (Sat)
8. Visit the new farmers markets in McGlorick Park (Sun)
9. Make brunch a Bogus Journey at Nitehawk Cinema (Sat & Sun)
10. Finally a food festival for people who don’t like food, er, vegans! Get to Pine Box Rock Shop for NYC’s only all-vegan market
11. Brave the sure to be epic crowds at Brooklyn Crab’s opening weekend
12. Enjoy a car-free Bedford Avenue at Williamsburg Walks.